Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

Dear Mama,

I am irritated. I tried to make amends repeatedly. You cannot get along with Dearest. You have consistently put Precious between Dearest/myself and yourself. I've only sought to try to mend our relationship while protecting Precious. Precious is too young to understand these problems. Dearest and I want Precious safe at all costs. Dearest decided that you are too sick to visit with Precious. I wish you would seek help. I need proof that you're willing to change in order to get Dearest to appeal his ultimatum. Unfortunately, you leave nasty psychologically damaging messages to me in cards intended for Precious. I can't give them to Precious in the future; they're too embarrassing for you in my humble opinion. You illustrated that Dearest and I are a fence separating Precious and you in a pre-printed card. I am praying that this metaphor only occurred to you while signing and that you didn't stand in the store looking for a card to give you this juvenile parting shot advantage.

As a child, I only wanted a fairy tale ending. I didn't really want the Mama-in-law problems too.

Not Mama's Precious One

P.S. Please get help, Mama.

No comments: