Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Well, I missed several days. Go figure. I'll write these out in bursts and hopefully work up to a page on topic.
#2
My husband got a job that is not a contract. I cannot wait until I get caught up on bills.
#3
Malak doesn't like me. I'm pretty sure he wants me dead or gone. Probably both at once, I hope he likes bloodless hands.
#4
I really wish I could oblige him. That would get me out from under his staring glare. I shouldn't have burned his toaster up during dinner. I should leave before he sees his car.
#5
I love reading fairy tale variations. You get new insight with each new twist. My favorite one has a fox in it. The fox perseveres gracefully until the end. We should all aspire to that.
#6
If I told the truth here, I'd be lying somewhere. There's always something that I'm unaware of. I don't pay attention very well at all. I just want to chatter and make things up as I go. That's creative license, right?

No comments: